Wednesday 25 September 2013

Rolf Harris, Indian Restaurants & Rewarded Loyalty

So as some of you are aware I coincided my return to the UK with the allegations against Rolf Harris & the Great British curry awards.

You know what it is yet?
Rolf Harris?

"Do you know what it is yet?" - I can harbour a guess. Luckily or unluckily for me I never got to meet the likes of Rolf, Jimmy, Michael Jackson or Tony Blair for that matter. I'm not sure who lost out? I Know the game "hide the sausage" from my Cadet days and heard Jimmy was a master.

So good old Rolf Harris faces charges against children and has now been refered to Crown Court. The man who once painted the queen and was given a CBE in 2006 is a nonce? This is nonsense! I know the case is on going but I believe all celebrities are guilty of offences against children. Why else would they get famous? I think all celebrities including Carol Vorderman and Gary Lineker should be arrested on child sex offences immediately.


Sausage Suprise took on a non culinary meaning
Indian Restaurant?

Well I arrived at my favourite Indian in Milton Keynes - The Raj Dani. Now the one thing I always remember about this restaurant is the picture of the staff posing with Rolf Harris on the menu and walls. However the Raj are quicker to act than the courts of law in this instance covering Rolf's once treasured picture with Gaffer Tape... Rather fitting in more way than one. A role reversal if ever I saw one. Eye for an eye type justice!

Any way the food was fantastic as usual and the banter regarding Rolf Harris was great. Luckily they will find a new nonce / celebrity to put on the wall at next weeks curry awards. What was amazing was the presentation of a Lifetime Loyalty Card giving me 50% of forever! FOREVER! 7 Years loyalty pays off guys (Not in the BBC)! Future nonce predictions based on the Menu pictures?? Chris Tarrant & David Cameron! At 6 to 1 Tarrant looks like a dead winner each way. But remember guys in China Too Young is just a name. Happy Wednesday.

Gaffer Tape a "quick fix"




No comments:

Post a Comment